Thanks to its new converged network, which supports medical excellence and patient safety across multiple sites, Medcare can offer patients a 5-star experience.
- País: Em. Árabes Unidos
- Sector: Sanidad
- Solución: Telefonía de empresa, Autonomous Network
Business Partner: Telephony Telecommunications & Electronics Tech L.L.C
Medcare is the premium healthcare division of Aster DM Healthcare, a private healthcare conglomerate in the Middle East and India.
Medcare Customer Video
- OmniAccess Wireless Access Points
- OmniAccess Wireless LAN Switch
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniSwitch 6450
- OmniSwitch 6900
- Premium DeskPhones
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- Mobile Communications
- The robust and highly available network gives doctors 24/7 access to the medical information, including patient test results like MRI scans and x-rays, needed to offer the best patient care.
- Bandwidth allocation capability allows Medcare to give priority bandwidth to critical areas of hospitals and medical centers, for example operating rooms, making sure information is available to advise potentially life-saving decisions at all times.
- The converged data and voice network is centrally managed by the network management system, which provides the IT team with real-time insight and greater control over network status and operations, helping significantly reduce outages and bottlenecks.
- The shared data center has simplified maintenance demands, freeing the IT team to work on strategic projects and reducing operational costs.
- The improved infrastructure supports Medcare’s status as a leading UAE healthcare provider and reinforces the attractiveness of the facilities.
- In addition, Medcare benefits from a lifetime guarantee warranty.
- The enhanced converged network supports patient care and safety by assuring access to patient files and test results from anywhere across the sites.
- Unified Access allows doctors and staff to keep their access profiles across facilities, enabling mobility while delivering reliable connectivity on the go.
- Patients benefit from top-of-the-line connectivity and services, making their stay more comfortable.