The Meisteel Factory of Baosteel Group enhances the performance, the reliability and management of its network thanks to Alcatel-Lucent's AFN solution
- Paese: Cina
- Settore: Produzione
- Soluzione: Network on Demand Solution
Baosteel Group Corporation (referred to as Baosteel) is an enterprise arising from China's reform and opening-up.
Baosteel’s construction started in 1978.
After over 30 years of development, Baosteel has grown into China's most competitive iron and steel group with the highest level of modernization.
At the end of 2012, Baosteel had a total of 130,401 employees located all across the world.
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 9702 Chassis LAN Switch
- Improved user experience thanks to the upgrade to 10G and also to the Data Center change to the L2 architecture, allowing the user to have a more agile application response
- Improved business reliability by deploying a Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) to improve the network resilience, to avoid any activity interruption