Enterprise-grade softphone to manage all your business communications, everywhere.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SoftPhone (ALE SoftPhone) is a telephony application available on a laptop, touchscreen or desktop (Microsoft Windows OS), and smartphone (Android) for business conversations.
The ALE SoftPhone application provides advanced SIP telephony features and call management of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Purple.
ALE SoftPhone is easy to use, on-site or remotely, with an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Enterprise-grade telephony: Advanced features (based on standard SIP protocol); user-friendly and intuitive interface
- Multimedia capabilities: High-quality audio/video for rich conversations with more human interaction
- Secure communications and remote connectivity: Encryption (based on SIP/TLS and SRTP) for remote access through the internet. No PC VPN required
- Available on PC and Android smartphones: Use at the office and in work-from-home situations; never miss a business call, even while mobile
- Powerful and intuitive app: Direct dial-pad, user phone status, search contacts, voice mail, audio device status, organised in comprehensive columns. Contacts standalone or synchronised with Microsoft Outlook/Office 365
- Advanced business telephony features: Groupware, multi-line, make/receive a second call, merge or transfer, three-party conference, mute, hands-free, DTMF support
- Supervision and group call pick-up: Supervision keys, shortcuts, prefix keys, direct numbering, immediate forward, and more. Adapt the view to user preferences: 1 to 4 columns, included in main application or as separate windows
- Rich call history: Incoming/outgoing/missed calls, time encoded information and direct access to call back
- Use high-quality video: Enhance your conversations with visual communication on PC
Here’s why companies choose the ALE SoftPhone solution
- Stay connected, with colleagues or any other contact. Benefit from business communications in the new hybrid workplace, in the office and on the move with the smartphone application.
- Inclusive user experience with easy adoption. Leverage the richness of the telephony platform with a softphone that is as simple as a desk phone.
- Secure to work from home with encrypted business calls through the Internet. It is VPN-less for a quick and easy deployment.
ALE SoftPhone datasheet
The ALE SoftPhone is a telephony application for business conversations.
OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
The expert enterprise phone system for medium, large and very large-sized companies.
IP Desktop Softphone
Installed on a desktop, tablet or Smartphone, this fully-integrated telephony solution provides remote/on-site workers with phone features