Connecting guests and staff for a unique experience. We help you Connect with your guests by delivering technology that drives immersive, real-time engagement.
Travelers want to use their devices no matter where they are, including at your hotel. But just offering Wi-Fi no longer makes your property stand out: it's time to raise your game.
Delivering digital services in a personalized, connected way creates a whole new guest experience. An experience that will get your guests talking - and spreading the word. An experience they can't wait to return to.
- To your guests, it means convenience: access to all amenities and services from their digital devices, your entertainment systems and in-room phones. An instant virtual concierge ready to assist them 24/7, no matter where they are.
- To hotel staff, it means coordination of 'back of house' services that support operations, connecting staff with other staff or guests, instantly and automatically. Everything connects to a single intelligent network, where all devices are securely and automatically managed.
- To management, it means agility, transformation and a growth pathway. It's the future of hospitality, and the experiences you create are leading the way.
Here's what hotels tell us they value most about our hospitality solutions
- A single, converged network: Unify voice, video, data and applications across an intelligent infrastructure to connect everyone, everywhere.
- Occupancy-based licensing model: OPEX models connect occupancy with cost.
- Flexible and modular: Adapt services quickly as business needs change.
We help you connect your guests by delivering technology that works, for your hotels, resorts and cruise lines.
With our global reach and local focus, we deliver purpose built networking and communications for hospitality to drive immersive, real-time engagement.
Official Connectivity Partner of BMW International Open 2017
ALE solutions are powering the BMW International Open 2017 as official Connectivity Partner yet again.
Waldhaus Flims resort completes All-IP digital transformati…
Delivering a luxury guest experience, the Waldhaus Flims luxury ski resort and spa completes its ‘All-IP’ digital transformation using ALE technology.
Schneider Electric & ALE showcase comprehensive hospitality…
A unified hospitality offering from Schneider Electric and ALE is on display in Dubai.
Next-gen UC&C solution for SMBs uses simplified hybrid clou…
New SMB solutions from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise "make IT simple" for channel partners to deliver UC&C, cloud and WLAN solutions.
Emirates Palace hotel helps guests go mobile
The 5-star Emirates Palace hotel uses ALE Mobile Guest Smartphone to deliver services and a better guest experience.
Pullman Sydney Airport uses cloud-based communication system
The Pullman Sydney Airport hotel is using Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise cloud collaboration solution to deliver an enhanced guest experience at its hotel.
ALE teams up with BMW for Int'l Open golf tourney
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions are providing the communications and IT infrastructure for the BMW Int'l Open golf tournament in Cologne, Germany.
Winery Hotel launches end-to-end mobile guest experience
Sweden’s first Winery Hotel pioneers an end-to-end, personalized, and mobile guest experience with ALE technology.