OmniPCX RECORD Suite
Monitor, record and evaluate all employee-customer interactions with call recording, screen capture and real-time listening tools.
For contact centers and enterprises in industries that require legal and regulatory compliance, it's critical to record your transactions and interactions in order to demonstrate transparency. Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX RECORD Suite is a web-based tool that does all that and more, enabling you to record, monitor and evaluate employee-customer interactions. This is particularly important in financial services, utilities, healthcare, education, hospitality and public safety organizations.
By integrating call recording and monitoring directly into your existing telephony infrastructure, the OmniPCX RECORD Suite provides a scalable, modular and affordable toolset. In addition, supervisors can review recorded calls with agents and use the integrated Quality Monitor module to assess agent performance.
- Record voice and online interactions between your employees and customers
- Improve the quality of future customer interactions by identifying coaching opportunities
- Use dashboards and call recordings to generate detailed reports
- Designed for use with the OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server platform
- Modular solution: Record, Screen Capture, Silent Monitor, Quality Monitor
- Non-IP streaming converted to IP with plug-and-play, solid-state Packetizer
- Call recording in VoIP, digital, analog, SIP and mixed environments
- Recordings are centralized from independent satellite sites to a central server
- In line with Payment Cards Industry (PCI) requirements for call recording systems
- Solid-state or virtual solution with minimal requirements (only a single server needed to support a mixed IP/non-IP environment)
- Encrypted environment compatibility
- Microsoft Active Directory and Radius connection capability
- Multi-tenant solution
Satisfy legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
A very affordable solution which offers native integration with Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise for a lower TCO.
Supervisors can monitor calls silently in real time, then run focused coaching sessions with agents.
Recording interactions minimizes disputes, while monitoring can accelerate customer issue resolution.
OmniPCX RECORD Suite
Reliable, scalable and cost-effective solution to record and supervise calls.