OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1451
A premium high-end access point with Wi-Fi 6E technology that brings you faster speeds, wider channels and lower latency.
The Wi-Fi 6E premium high-end OmniAccess Stellar AP1451 is designed to accommodate the very dense and high-capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks.
This access point is leveraging the new spectrum available for Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band. It brings connectivity further, meaning Wi-Fi 6E brings faster speed, wider channels and lower latency.
- 포럼을 통해 협업 대화에 액세스 하십시오
- 우리의 리소스들을 통해 당사의 혁신에 대해 자세히 알아보십시오
- 당사의 전문가가 작성한 블로그 게시물을 읽어 보십시오
- Powered with three radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz/6Ghz band serving very dense and high-capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks.
- One radio dedicated for scanning inherently improving network security and Wi-Fi quality.
- The access point supports a maximum throughput of 10Gbps (1147Mbps in 2.4GHz, 4.8Gbps in 5GHz, 4.8Gbps in 6GHz), with dual 10Gbps uplinks for POE resiliency and load sharing.
- It can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations.
- Integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio making it ideal for broad scope of IoT end points and applications like location analytics and building automation.
- The access point supports 802.11ax features, which include OFDMA, DL MU-MIMO, UL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation, TWT and more, making tomorrow’s diverse digital workspaces highly reliable and efficient.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3.
- Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service
- On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- Can operate in a cluster architecture to provide simplified plug-and-play deployment for up to 255 APs
- Supports finely tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video, and desktop sharing.
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC) and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.
Very high throughput in high density environments
Different channel sizes allow it to adapt to any type of connection
Quality of service
Fine-tuned QoS parameters differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application
Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1451
Wi-Fi 6e 기술이 적용된 OmniAccess Stellar AP1451 프리미엄 하이엔드 액세스 포인트는 지속적으로 증가하는 요구에 맞추어 더 빠른 속도, 더 낮은 대기 시간, 더 광범위한 채널을 제공합니다.
OmniAccess Stellar Wi-fi 6 and Wi-fi 6E Brochure
Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar Wi-Fi 6 & 6E 로 우수한 연결성의 기준을 높입니다. network; IoT; WLAN; Wi-Fi 6; Wi-Fi 6E; Wi-Fi; Connectivity