OpenTouch Session Border Controller
Protect your SIP trunks and enterprise communications with a highly secure SIP perimeter defense solution.
Protecting your organization from malicious VoIP attacks, SIP denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping, the Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Session Border Controller (OpenTouch SBC) addresses the communication security needs of mid-sized and large organizations.
As a highly secure software solution for perimeter defense, OpenTouch SBC acts as the demarcation point between the enterprise and SIP trunking providers. OpenTouch SBC also protects mobile workers and secures their SIP audio and video communications over the internet.
- Defend your enterprise against malicious VoIP attacks
- Simplify interoperability with SIP service providers
- Secure SIP communications over the internet for mobile and remote workers
- Supports up to 6000 SIP sessions per server
- Secure SIP/media connectivity and NAT traversal
- Certified with SIP service providers
- Configuration wizard application accelerates interoperability
- Web-based management
- Business continuity over redundant servers with SIP and media session preservation
- Runs on a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) server and supports virtualization
Reinforces firewalls with dedicated protection against SIP-based attacks.
Ensures cost-effective, secure conversations over the internet and with SIP service providers
Offers protocol adaptations for many SIP trunking providers