Increase staff mobility: leverage your existing wireless LAN to deploy voice communications over WLAN Wi-Fi handsets.
For a premium mobile voice solution on your company's premises, simply take your existing WLAN network - and add handsets. Alcatel-Lucent 8118/8128 Wireless LAN Handsets provide a convenient and practical solution for on-site mobile communications in any business environment. Featuring excellent voice quality, a durable design and advanced features.
- Deliver mobile business telephony throughout the workplace with no extra infrastructure
- Ensure users who move around your campus are always reachable
- Runs on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OmniPCX telephony protocol
- Support for wireless security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA and WPA2) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP)
- Delivers high voice quality using standardized 802.11 quality of service (QoS) on Alcatel-Lucent and 3rd party WLAN infrastructure
- Interchangeable battery units offer up to 15 hours talk time
- Enhanced durability (shock, vibration, liquid and dust resistance)
Make interactions between a distributed workforce easier - employees can take their handset with them wherever they go on your premises.
Compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g/n radio networks and WLAN infrastructure.
The rugged handsets are so hard-wearing, you'll seldom have to repair or replace them.
8158s WLAN handset: A robust model with modern design. It includes large color screen, an alarm button and the push-to-talk functionalities
8168s WLAN handset: Designed for demanding environment, it offers a large color screen, the Bluetooth for headset and an alarm button.
8158s and 8168s WLAN handsets
The Alcatel-Lucent 8158s and 8168s wireless LAN (WLAN) handsets provide a convenient and practical solution for any business environment.