Bollore Africa Logistics
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise proposal would ensure reliability and deliver the best value for money.
- País: Congo
- Setor: Transporte, Ports and Logistics
- Soluções: Autonomous Network, Soluções e Dispositivos Conectados
Alcatel-Lucent Bolloré Africa Logistics is the leading integrated logistics network on the African Continent and a major operator in public-private port and rail partnerships.
They conduct business in 49 countries, including 47 countries in Africa, and have a workforce of over 21,000 collaborators.
The company specializes in customized industrial projects and serves a portfolio of clients worldwide.
Bolloré Africa Logistics offers integrated door-to-door services thanks to an exclusive and unique for the Continent network.
The Group has a management contract for the autonomous port of Pointe Noire, Congo, and they employ 1,700 workers in this country.
Hoje, temos vários projetos em andamento, como a adição de novas instalações, extensão da rede sem fio e aprimoramento do gerenciamento da rede.
- In Congo, the network needed to be completely rebuilt.
- This would involve establishing a converged voice/data network with full IP telephony to meet the mobility needs of all employees.
- Bolloré Africa Logistics wanted to set up a powerful network to create more fluidity of use.
- The uniformity of the equipment allows simplified system management and maintenance.
- All models of the data equipment have a wide range of functionalities.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provided an offer that was 20 to 30 percent cheaper than the competition, without sacrificing the technical aspects.
User experience benefits:
- Easy-to-use and intuitive telephones offer employees user-friendliness.
Produtos & Soluções
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- IP Touch 4018 Extended Edition
- IP Touch 4028 Extended Edition
- OmniTouch 4135 IP Conferencing module
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniVista 4760 Network Management System
Bolloré Africa Logistics's Success Story
This short case study describes how Bolloré Africa Logistics renovated their network with a converged solution to improve the mobility of all their employees.