Oroville Hospital wanted to go “paperless” and modernize patient records and billing. The network needed to support new revenue-generating initiatives like the Federal Government’s funding of “meaningful use” of Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Land: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
- Branche: Gesundheitssektor
- Lösung: Mobiler Campus
Oroville Hospital is a community hospital dedicated to always providing the finest personalized healthcare to Oroville, California and the surrounding foothill and valley communities. Oroville Hospital offers patients a medical home, with a wide range of integrated services from prevention through treatment to wellness. The hospital has 1800 employees and 133 patient beds.
- OmniAccess 4704
- OmniSwitch 10K Modular LAN Chassis
- OmniSwitch Stackable LAN Switch 6450, 6850E
- Professional Services
- Mobile Campus
- The high performing 10G network with ubiquitous wireless has created a barrier-less environment as the services grow to include new initiatives like the clinical laboratory for outside providers or participation in a Health Information Exchange (HIE).
- The Resident Engineer helped Oroville design and implement the network changes required to support business needs and maximize uptime.
- The new network capabilities enabled the hospital to reach stage 2 of the EMR “meaningful use” program and qualify for federal funds.
- Electronic billing simplifies the process and reduces time to revenue.
- Patient safety has increased thanks to the new digital patient records, which can be accessed from anywhere. These provide a full patient history (including allergies and past lab results) for more effective care.