ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, has announced the winners of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Connex19 Business Partner Awards at the company’s annual Partner Event. This year’s event marked the 100-year anniversary of ALE in the telecom industry with a grand celebration in Monaco. The annual awards highlight the new growth initiatives, technology innovation and landmark projects delivered by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions over the past year and acknowledge the outstanding achievements of Business Partners across the APAC region.
This year the awards recognized ALE APAC partners which demonstrated excellence in the implementation of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions and, through their expertise, helped customers overcome today’s business challenges.
Winners of the awards included:
Regional Partner Awards
• Outstanding Project of the Year - DXC Connect PTY LTD
• Best Performing Partner – Network – Daeshin Global Network Co., LTD
• Best Performing Partner – Communications - Syntel Telecom Limited
• Best New Partner of the Year - KCCS Mobile Engineering Co., LTD
• Best Cloud Partner of the Year - ACA Pacific Technology
• Best Vertical (Transportation) Partner of the Year - ABS India Pvt LTD
• Partner of the Year - Shanghai Xundi Science and Technology Development Co., LTD
Centennial Award – APAC Region
• Partner Centennial Award - NCS PTE LTD
ALE has partnered with NCS and performed strongly for more than 20 years. Together with NCS, ALE has become one of the key technology providers in Singapore for public sector projects such as in government, defense, education, while also expanding into other key industry sectors across the Asia-Pacific region.
Pierre Samson, Senior Vice President APAC, ALE
“ALE partners enable us to make a difference in the success of our customers. Together with these partners which are recognized for outstanding achievements, we deliver technology that businesses seek to achieve a digital transformation. We continue to focus on collaboration with our partners as we introduce new tools and affordable, innovative technologies that aid in building the digital future.