Create an intelligent campus with education solutions that empower personalized learning, and enable secure, reliable communication and collaboration.
Schools that digitally transform thrive. Create a technology environment that actively engages students and teachers, and delivers personalized digital learning experiences for student success. It begins with a reliable, secure network that supports your smart campus and its evolving needs.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise helps schools succeed and has the experience you need with communications and networking technologies that enable digital transformation and successful 21st century teaching and learning. With an Intelligent Campus, your cloud-based voice and network solutions provide options, built-in security protects digital communications, and high-performance networking and Wi-Fi empowers students and researchers.
ALE education solutions empower student success
- Enable the student experience through cognitive communications and pervasive connectivity
- Automate and manage a secure, high performance, predictive network infrastructure
- Provide tools to identify, react, coordinate, and alert during any campus crisis
- Enable learning continuity with efficient, secure remote communications and IT infrastructure
Empower Student Success
Student centric services support and add value for a complete education journey, from applicant to alumni. Help your students achieve academic success with an integrated, connected experience through personalized learning environments.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provides a smart campus foundation that gives your education community a flexible, high performance, secure network built on reliable LAN and wireless LAN. This easy to deploy and manage network lowers costs and complexity. Plus, network analytics creates a predictive network infrastructure for an adaptive learning environment.
Campus resiliency, in addition to a secure network, keeps your students and faculty safe through reliable, easy-to-use and cost-effective communications. An ALE network ensures community members and first responders are notified through swift community messaging of any campus crisis for prompt coordination and resolution.
When a crisis occurs that requires students to learn remotely, continuity is made possible through efficient, remote networking and communications infrastructure. Secure, plug-and-play virtual classroom solutions allow your students and teachers to get back to class, no matter the venue or setting.
Empower student success with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise education solutions.
How do we help education customers?
Technology is how everything connects in Higher Education today where students and faculty are mobile, communications are app-based and collaboration is digital. This is the immersive and borderless digital college experience students expect.
- Connect people, resources, and facilities seamlessly and securely
- Deliver a personalized, connected student experience thorough innovative communications
- Scale quickly to meet emerging demands of students, new technologies and applications
- Reduce operational costs with efficient communications, infrastructure and new business models
Throughout a child's primary and secondary education, teachers can share resources, communicate with students and develop personalized learning plans. To benefit fully from connected education, schools have to deliver a personalized experience with reliable support for a growing number of students and IoT devices.
- Connect teachers, parents and students for an optimal educational experience
- Enable learning and collaboration from anywhere, at anytime, anywhere
- Scale infrastructure to meet demands of students and new technologies
- Provide a safe and secure campus environment
- Shift from CAPEX to OPEX-based consumption models
Education programs to help you succeed
The future of education video en
Digital transformation enables university campuses to create a smart, safe, secure and successful community for students and faculty.
Create a consistent and safe learning environment for your students with disabilities and non-native language students.
Five Tips for Building Tomorrow’s Intelligent Campus: How to support the higher education needs of the future
THE foundation for tomorrow’s digital campus
What Government, Higher Education, Transportation and Healthcare Are Doing