Innovation and expertise. A solid foundation of trust. Years of experience. It all adds up to make our partnerships something you can rely on.
Our enterprise partnerships are based on trust and commitment. We strive to provide the best programs in the industry to enable our ecosystem of Business and Application Partners to bring innovative solutions, proximity services, and technical expertise to enterprise customers around the world.
ALE works primarily through an indirect sales model. Our resellers, known as Business Partners, are therefore major players in our overall go-to-market strategy. Together, we deliver secure, high-performance communications, cloud and network infrastructures to small, mid-sized and large customers.
The Enterprise Partner Program drives expertise, training and recognition of Business Partners to ensure the highest level of quality to sell, deploy and support our solutions. Our indirect distribution channel is made of a network of more than 2,900 Business Partners, including resellers, system integrators, hardware vendors and independent software vendors, supported by our sales and services teams in all regions.
Developer and Solution Partners
The Alcatel-Lucent Developer and Solution Partner Program (DSPP) offers our enterprise customers and Business Partners a wider choice of solutions. We're committed to open standards; an approach which results in powerful platforms on which innovative applications can be developed.
Together with our members, we develop innovative, certified applications that meet your specific business challenges. For developers building added-value applications that are interoperable with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise environments, the AAPP offers:
- Easy interface with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise products: standards-based APIs and networking interfaces, access to our Technical Document Library, development assistance and virtual labs.
- Testing and verification of third-party applications: a certification process guarantees interoperability between certified applications and Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise platforms.
Promotion: Partners can promote their applications to ALE customers and Business Partners.
There are four levels of membership:
- Registered Companies get development tools, documentation, software and Technical Assistance.
- Application Partners build a sustainable alliance with us based on added-value propositions for enterprise customers. ALE actively promotes Application Partner solutions.
- Solution Partners work closely with us to provide joint solutions based on both parties' products.
- Developer Partners have been accredited by ALE, demonstrating their ability to develop innovative applications based on specific interfaces or SDKs.