Connecting guests and staff for a unique experience. We help you Connect with your guests by delivering technology that drives immersive, real-time engagement.
Travelers want to use their devices no matter where they are, including at your hotel. But just offering Wi-Fi no longer makes your property stand out: it's time to raise your game.
Delivering digital services in a personalized, connected way creates a whole new guest experience. An experience that will get your guests talking - and spreading the word. An experience they can't wait to return to.
- To your guests, it means convenience: access to all amenities and services from their digital devices, your entertainment systems and in-room phones. An instant virtual concierge ready to assist them 24/7, no matter where they are.
- To hotel staff, it means coordination of 'back of house' services that support operations, connecting staff with other staff or guests, instantly and automatically. Everything connects to a single intelligent network, where all devices are securely and automatically managed.
- To management, it means agility, transformation and a growth pathway. It's the future of hospitality, and the experiences you create are leading the way.
Enable guest BYOD with the Mobile Guest Softphone
Hotels and leisure facilities are choosing ALE hospitality solutions to put their guests first
Our fully converged, modular hospitality solution is purpose-built for this industry. We work with you to tailor solutions that deliver guest satisfaction, engagement and loyalty, while creating new revenue opportunities - from upselling your spa treatments to promoting local businesses.
We're making everything connect by delivering networking and communications on your premises, from the cloud, or as a hybrid, combined with unique consumption models that let you align your infrastructure costs with occupancy rates. It's flexibility like you've never seen before.
Here's what hotels tell us they value most about our hospitality solutions
- A single, converged network: Unify voice, video, data and applications across an intelligent infrastructure to connect everyone, everywhere.
- Occupancy-based licensing model: OPEX models connect occupancy with cost.
- Flexible and modular: Adapt services quickly as business needs change.
We help you connect your guests by delivering technology that works, for your hotels, resorts and cruise lines.
With our global reach and local focus, we deliver purpose built networking and communications for hospitality to drive immersive, real-time engagement.
Diakonie Bethanien invests in converged infrastructure
Swiss care facility Diakonie Bethanien makes a sound investment in Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise converged network infrastructure.
Hybrid communications blueprint to accelerate UCaaS and CPa…
At Enterprise Connect 2016, ALE announces a hybrid comms blueprint to accelerate uptake of as-a-service tech.