We help you connect your airport systems and subsystems with technology that works and supports your passengers, your employees, and your services.
Airport solutions need to address security, and the Internet of Things (IoT) to deliver a connected passenger experience.
Operators are acknowledging the essential role of networks and communications to optimally manage their infrastructure as airport systems evolve to meet the needs of a world on the move.
Public safety and potential cyber-attacks on the airport network infrastructure are primary concerns. With many separate networks such as ticketing kiosks and security cameras that are increasingly connected via an Ethernet network, outside threats are a reality.
PMR video animation
- Reliable operations: Airport operations benefit from networks with open standards such as Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) with rapid recovery (sub 50ms).
- Layered security: Comprehensive layered security with IoT containment combines virtualization, security and QoS to provide optimal operation and minimizes security risks.
- Time-saving: Our award-winning Intelligent Fabric (iFab) technology gets your teams operational faster using self-healing and automated device discovery capabilities.
- Robustness in ruggedized environments: Hardened Gigabit Ethernet switches designed for outdoor deployment feature Power over Ethernet (PoE) to simplify device and sensor installation.
- Easy roll-out: A single secure converged network and communications platform that connects with the airport ecosystem for easy command, control and real-time collaboration.
- Long term support: ALE provides up to 10 years of support on key OmniSwitch products.