Create safe, attractive communities. Our digital public safety solutions help you boost emergency response with predictive awareness and collaboration
Digital citizen engagement makes public safety efficient and increases crime-preventive security. Public safety organisations use technologies like intelligent and automated networks, two-way digital communications and IoT data in order to protect citizens from crime, respond to their security concerns, and mitigate the impact of natural disasters.
We help public safety agencies and other key safety departments such as the police, medical emergency, fire and rescue, disaster management enhance emergency response. Our mission-critical solutions connect diverse technologies and government departments responsible for citizen safety, to help them better interwork during emergency prevention, detection, response and recovery phases.
Digital Age Networking for Public Sector Organisations
Ensure smooth collaboration and data security at all stages of an emergency
- Foster cooperation and information sharing to accelerate decision-making and response
- Connect data from citizens, smart city objects and processes to enhance situational awareness
- Promote interoperability across departments to streamline operations
- Use network automation and A.I. to predict and prevent emergencies
- Secure the emergency information, technology infrastructure and its data
Real time connectivity to enhance collaboration and awareness
Real-time cooperation and information sharing helps you coordinate communications between emergency operation centres and intervention teams, wherever they are! While multi-party conferencing enriched with text-to-speech enhances context comprehension. Mass notifications, geopositioning and wayfinding help streamline public evacuations.
Massive situational awareness data can overflow operation centres. Emergency workflows simplify how you connect and make sense of this data. First you define triggers: citizen notifications, social media, IoT data, video surveillance cameras, geolocation. Next you choose your communication channels: audio, video, SMS, apps. Lastly, connect A.I. for predictive analysis, define team roles and necessary information.
A secure network ensures the delivery of critical public safety services
A resilient network foundation is the backbone for efficient emergency management and collaboration. It helps you remove technical silos and improve interoperability between all security departments: law enforcement, emergency services, medical emergency, and fire departments. A solid base lets you adapt faster to crisis constraints, such as massive number of remote workers.
An intelligent network help with emergency prevention. Machine learning and A.I. predict cyber-attacks from abnormal behaviours. Should attacks occur, the network prioritises resources for emergency teams. It fights vulnerabilities with preventive maintenance, alerts and enforces security best practices. It can even predict public movements with location information and traffic data.
Choose solutions that protect your data and your infrastructure. Our Digital Age Network’s built-in security grants the integrity of legacy and new technologies at all levels: equipment, user access, IoT devices or applications. Rainbow respects cloud sovereignty and complies with the latest European data privacy regulations (GDPR and ISO/IEC 27001:2013).
Public safety personnel
- Mission-critical solutions ensure key stakeholders can communicate in any situation
- Emergency workflows simplify the entire emergency process, at every stage
- Efficient collaboration tools accelerate information-sharing and decision-making
- Centralised, multichannel notifications accelerate response effectiveness and interventions
- Meeting automatic transcripts help identify errors in the analysis stage
City IT managers
- Centralise data from everywhere – citizens, objects, field staff - to enhance situational awareness
- Remove silos between safety stakeholders to accelerate information sharing and decision-making
- Securely integrate real-time multimedia services into public safety applications
- Use automation to reduce human errors and focus on emergency resolution
Public safety webpage video playlist dummy video EN
How orchestrated communications during the prevention and intervention stages can help
Revolutionizing the Public Venue Experience with Location-Based Services