The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 2260 Gigabit WebSmart family of switches provides a simple, secure, and smart business network at affordable prices.
The OmniSwitch 2260 allows you to achieve reliable business class network performance, including security, without paying for advanced network management features. The switches are a lower price alternative compared to managed switches for wired connectivity, while maintaining performance, Quality of Service (QoS), and scalability, using a simplified web management interface.
Deployments that benefit from the OmniSwitch 2260 family include; small and medium-sized business network solutions, high-speed desktop connectivity, secure wireless connectivity and unified communications connectivity (IP telephony, video, and converged solutions).
Join the community
- Get access to collaborative conversations on the forum
- Learn more about our innovations through our resources
- Read blog posts written by our experts
- 10, 24, and 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate performance
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplink ports
- Perpetual and fast PoE+ support across all PoE models
- Compact fan-less models for co-location work environments
- Efficient power management; reduces operating expenses (OPEX), and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) through low power consumption and dynamic PoE allocation, which delivers only the power needed by the attached device
- Cloud enabled with Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service for a secure, resilient, and scalable cloud-based network management
- Triple speed (10/100/1G) user interfaces and fiber interfaces (SFPs) supporting 1000Base-X
- Future-ready support for multimedia applications with wire-rate multicast
Business class level performance without the expense
Low power consumption and dynamic PoE allocation
Triple speed user and fiber interfaces
Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 2260
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 2260 family is embedded with the latest technology innovations,See Datasheet