Microsoft Teams integration
Integrate your existing applications and telephony systems with Microsoft Teams for a seamless experience with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions
With the growing number of collaboration solutions, businesses want to be able to move quickly between solutions. These rapid changes challenge companies from a deployment perspective as well as employees who must learn new tools and interfaces within minutes.
The easy-to-implement desktop client integration facilitates adoption, reduces the learning curve for new services, and provides a friendly user experience. Telephony integration ensures organisations get the best of both worlds with business applications and superior phone quality. Businesses can also optimise IT operations and improve total cost of ownership with this cloud-based solution.
- All-in-one: only one platform required to access multiple communications services
- Seamless integration with existing systems
- Optimized IT operations and costs
- One-click calls using a computer (teleworking) with an external fixed or mobile telephone line
- Voicemail notification
- Consultation call, transfer, 3-way conference, call forwarding to voicemail or other line
- Detailed history of phone calls
- Missed call notification
- PABX telephone directory search
- Desktop client integration
- Telephony integration
- Integration of the active directory
- Cloud-based solution
Facilitates user adoption
Integration shortens the learning time, improves user comfort and reduces pressure on IT.
Automatic synchronization of the application with the active directory allows easy management and intuitive contacts.
Saves costs through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), optimized IT operations, and improved total cost of ownership.
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow telephony connector for Microsoft Te…
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow telephony connector lets enterprises seamlessly integrate telephony features into their Microsoft Teams application
Microsoft Teams integration datasheet
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow telephony connector lets enterprises seamlessly integrate telephony features into their Microsoft Teams applicationSee Datasheet