Optimize costs and accelerate the adoption of digital tools to help you emerge stronger as you adapt to the new normal
Over the past months, businesses of all sizes have had to deal with major disruptions in all aspects of the business, whether it’s how employees collaborate with each other, how they engage with their customers and even how their business is conducted. Organizations had to rapidly find ways to adapt and look for new ways to operate given the numerous restrictions mandated by the health crisis.
Now that the world is beginning to settle into a new rhythm, it is time to go back to the drawing board and reassess your options to define your “new normal”. Accelerate the adoption of digital tools – such as secure remote cloud-based communications, collaboration and networking solutions – has proven its benefits and is a solid investment towards business continuity.
Help us, help you to move forward.
We invite you to complete the short “Business Resiliency Assessment Questionnaire” so we can provide you with tailored recommendations. In appreciation for your time, we will send you the 1st edition of the Business Resiliency Report which compiles the initial responses received from organizations worldwide. This REPORT also includes a GUIDE providing business leaders with solutions and recommendations for adapting to today’s “new normal”.
Assess your needs and get the Business Resiliency Report.
"In the e-book “Enterprise Communications for the Era of the New Normal” we are providing you with highlights and guidance on creating your own normal of work – delivering high customer service while keeping employees engaged and safe.
- Upgrade your infrastructure to secure the network and communication systems
- Optimize workflows with location-based services and connectivity API
- Enable remote workers with the right communications and collaboration tools
- Set up temporary triage, medical and test facilities
- Increase your staff and passenger safety with notification services
- Extend customer services with digital interactions
- Upgrade your infrastructure to expand network connectivity
- Be ready for new interactive learning requirements: on-campus and remote
- Apply lessons learned and be prepared for the next test
- Empower student success
- Take advantage of low-occupancy to upgrade your guest experience
- Be ready for new guest interaction requirements (contactless, paperless)
- Optimize your operations and costs
- Upgrade and secure your network
- Be ready for new interaction requirements: physical space and contactless welcome
- Extend your services and facilities with digital interactions and connectivity
Help us help you define the best ways to move forward, optimize costs and increase competitiveness.
Identify your primary challenges in the brief questionnaire so that we can provide you with tailored recommendations to meet your requirements. In the meantime you will receive two white papers that may already answer some of your concerns.
All information provided will be kept confidential. We will use the data to produce a consolidated report to be shared with all participants without disclosing any personal information.
We thank you in advance for your input and remain ready to help you during this difficult time.