Stay connected to your customers while working remotely
Businesses cannot afford to jeopardize their customer relationships during periods of turmoil.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provides agents and customer service representatives with IP Desktop SoftPhone solutions that permit them to remain connected while working from anywhere.
What can an IP Desktop Softphone do for your business?
The IP Desktop Softphone is a software package that enables employees to access all the features of their business desk phone, both on their computer or on their laptop.
Here’s how the solution benefits your remote workforce :
COMMUNICATE AT HOME LIKE IN THE OFFICE
- Leverage all 8068s Premium DeskPhone features from your computer or laptop
- Access your corporate directory and connect to your hunt-groups directly from your screen
- Offer impactful conversations with customers through high quality voice over IP (VoIP). Combine with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s collaboration tool, Rainbow for more seamless interactions
REMAIN CONNECTED WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Extensive contact center* features available from home. Manage large volumes of calls with no need to re-train your agents
- Maintain existing call distribution and routing instructions
- Log in and out of your agent profile as usual
*Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition
- No additional hardware required to get started (headset recommended)
- Can be deployed remotely through your IT department
- No need to change OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition configuration
Autonomous Network Metz Eurometropolis The Metz IT service is shared between the Eurometropole and the town hall. It serves 80 public administrative buildings.
Business Continuity US Department of Defense Robust switches and software ensure reliable networks for Federal agency.
Learn more by providing your details below
By submitting your information, you agree with the purposes disclosed here and with the ALE data privacy and protection policy. You may update your data preferences and withdraw your consent by visiting our preference center after your data has been processed.