Simple, cost-effective data centre architecture
Traditional networks suffer poor performance and slow speeds because they were never designed to handle such high volumes of traffic. Virtualisation, real-time applications and mobile devices put tremendous pressure on today’s data centre. Simply throwing more bandwidth at the problem does not resolve the associated issues.
Our data centre switching solutions enable customers to support and exceed the demands of bandwidth-hungry applications on your network infrastructure. It dynamically adjusts application traffic flow and supports VM mobility within or between data centre sites.
Our solutions automate processes and apply policies for the best user experience with minimum manual intervention. Prepare for the future with a modular, mesh architecture without being locked into a specific vendor.
Digital Age Networking in Enterprises
Autonomous Network Video
Create an agile data centre
The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Data Centre Solution scales from small to large enterprises. It also simplifies your operations with automation and improves performance with a low-latency, resilient network.
To balance cost, performance and scalability, your DC must be application fluent and automated. Automation at the network control layer eliminates latency and optimises application delivery. An Autonomous Network understands the unique requirements of each application, user, device, and context to automatically adapt the network and ensure the best performance.
Here’s why customers choose ALE
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Autonomous DC Networks:
- Meet the needs of virtualised applications and deliver a high-quality user experience with low latency
- Optimise server utilisation rapidly with fewer errors using automated VM movement
- Speed and simplify application deployment and disaster recovery using automation
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX spend with a high-density, low-power-consuming network fabric
- Streamline IT operations through automation and integration with standard hypervisors
- Flexible management on-premises or in the cloud