Access to our APIs Hubs (Rainbow, Communications and Networks) and some specific technical resources for Communications and Networks
The Program enables Program Participants to develop, certify and deploy their applications/solutions in Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise environments by providing access to a set of resources and support that can enable you to be more successful, including:
- APIs Hubs, where you’ll find numerous APIs/SDKs and associated documentation.
- Rainbow Hub: https://hub.openrainbow.com
- Communication Hub: https://api.aapp.al-enterprise.com/
- Network Hub: https://www.spacewalkers.com/
- Dedicated Sandbox on demand
- support via Community forums
- Access to ALE webinars
- Promote your Solutions powered by ALE API or Expertise on ALE web site
- Use of ALE logo
- Be visible in ALE webinars program (at ALE discretion)
- Selective invitation to attend ALE events.
- Selective Common success stories/use cases
- On Demand (on-Quote) advanced services such as SLA Technical support, Advanced Sandbox and Training / Coaching
For more detail, please refer to program guidelines.