Here you will discover all the information you need on how you can access our API Hubs (Rainbow, Communications and Networks) and download additional, specific technical resources.
By providing you with the below information, the Program enables Program Participants to develop, certify and deploy their applications/solutions in Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise environments. For example:
- APIs Hubs, where you’ll find numerous APIs/SDKs and associated documentation.
- Rainbow Hub: https://hub.openrainbow.com
- Communication Hub: https://api.aapp.al-enterprise.com/
- Network Hub: https://www.spacewalkers.com/
- Dedicated Sandbox on demand
- support via community forums
- Access to ALE webinars
- Promote your ALE-powered solutions on ALE web site
- Use of ALE logo
- Be visible in ALE webinars (at ALE's discretion)
- Selective invitation to attend ALE events.
- Selective common success stories/use cases
- On Demand (on-Quote) advanced services such as SLA Technical support, Advanced Sandbox and Training / Coaching from ALE representatives
For more detail, please refer to program guidelines.