Innovation and expertise.
A solid foundation of trust.
100+ Years of experience and more than 830000 customers and 2900 re-sellers.
It all adds up to make our partnerships something you can rely on
A wide variety of organizations and individuals develop applications, solutions, products and services that complement Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Cloud, Communication and Network solutions for Enterprise: developers, Universities, Startups, technology providers, Software and Hardware Providers, infrastructure providers and other entities, as well as Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partners and customers who want to develop their own applications.
The ALE Developer & Solution Partners Program (DSPP) aims to support a broad ecosystem of developers and partners throughout the applications or solutions lifecycle, helping you as Program participants to develop connected applications or solutions for better user experience based on ALE advanced APIs Hubs below:
- Cloud Rainbow Hub: https://hub.openrainbow.com
- Communication Hub: https://api.aapp.al-enterprise.com/
- Network Hub: https://www.spacewalkers.com
The program has two types of partnerships:
- Expert Developer: Systems integrator or Services Companies that have demonstrated deep expertise/skills on ALE APIs and managed successful Projects deliveries to our Customers
- Solution Vendor: Companies providing hardware and/or software solutions, Applications or add-ons that are either integrated or enriched with ALE APIs.
There are three levels of memberships levels:
- registered company,
- qualified partner and
- premium partner.
All program participants initially start as registered companies and may reach the upper levels during their journey:
In addition to common benefits or requirements, there are specifics information for Communication platform such as: membership fees or formal certifications.
For more details, please refer to the Program Guide.