The Civil Aviation Authority in Uganda moved its communications to ALE for nationwide airport communications.
- Country: Uganda
- Industry: Transportation, Airport
- Solution: Business Telephony
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is the civil aviation authority of Uganda.
Its head office is located at Entebbe International Airport near Kampala.
The CAA regulates civil aviation and manages Entebbe Airport and 13 other airports.
It wanted reliable inter-airport communications and easier baggage handling.
Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Customer Video
- 9 Series Digital Phones
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Business Telephony
- Enables reliable communication with all 14 of Uganda’s airports
- Wireless LAN at each airport enables easy management of baggage handling
- The solutions have been seamlessly integrated with existing products from another vendor
- Reduction of costs thanks to Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions