Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
The Civil Aviation Authority in Uganda moved its communications to ALE for nationwide airport communications.
- Country: Uganda
- Industry: Transportation, Airport
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is the civil aviation authority of Uganda.
Its head office is located at Entebbe International Airport near Kampala.
The CAA regulates civil aviation and manages Entebbe Airport and 13 other airports.
It wanted reliable inter-airport communications and easier baggage handling.
When we tried Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, everything fell into place. Alcatel-Lucent technologies really worked for us especially in the areas of IP telephony and wireless LAN. We are looking at Alcatel-Lucent products for the future.
Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Customer Video
- Improve voice communications
- Need to have a reliable supplier
- Enables reliable communication with all 14 of Uganda’s airports
- Wireless LAN at each airport enables easy management of baggage handling
- The solutions have been seamlessly integrated with existing products from another vendor
- Reduction of costs thanks to Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions
Products & Solutions
- 9 Series Digital Phones
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server