Al Ain Coop
Efficient IP Telephony and mobility solution facilitates employee productivity across sites and supports geographic expansion.
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Industry: Retail
- Solution: Rainbow, Unified Communications, Autonomous Network, Connected Solutions and Devices
Al Ain Cooperative Society is the largest chain of retail stores in Al Ain, the green city of UAE, and a market leader in the grocery sector for over 40 years. Serving over 6 million customers every year, Al Ain Coop currently operates 29 retail venues, along with a huge warehouse (250,000 sq. ft.) to address the increasing requirements of their expanding network of branches.
Al Ain Coop was faced with a welcomed challenge of supporting its growing business. To accommodate the growth, they planned a relocation of the head office to a new building and opening another new supermarket branch. The relocation provided Al Ain Coop with the opportunity to completely renew its network and communications technology infrastructure. In addition, they required a basic ICT infrastructure for the new supermarket branch.
- Robust network delivers reliable connectivity and scalability supporting growth
- Modern IP telephony enables integrated access to cloud-based collaboration application
- Customer IT team supports day-to-day operations autonomously
- Excellent price-performance ratio with OXO Connect
- Key financial advantage seen in minimal administration requirement
User experience benefits:
- Rainbow delivers UC collaboration functionalities enabling more teamwork and productivity
- Remote employees respond to simplified and more efficient communication
- Collaboration reduces employee dependency on GSM phones
Products & Solutions
- Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect®
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6450 Stackable LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6350 Stackable LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™
- Unified Communications
- Mobile Communications
- Mobile Campus
- Business Telephony
Al Ain Coop short case study
Discover how Al Ain Coop has enhanced teamwork and productivity with the ALE communications and LAN infrastructure.