OmniSwitch 6860(E and N) Stackable LAN Switch
Layer 3 stackable switch offering high-density, unified access and smart analytics for next generation enterprise networks
Ideal for networks needing a compact design, high port density and multi-gigabit Ethernet that can support for Wi-Fi 6, high throughput and a flexible network architecture for network expansion.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6860 is a compact, high-density, advanced Gigabit and multi Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) platform. It is designed for the most demanding of converged networks. Offering high-speed flexible uplinks, 200G stacking, industry leading 95W PoE, and high density 10G multi-gigabit ports ready for Wi-Fi 6, these switches are the right choice for the next generation of enterprise switching networks.
Unisciti alla community
- Accedi alle conversazioni del forum e collabora
- Scopri di più sulle nostre innovazioni tramite le nostre risorse
- Leggi i post del blog scritti dai nostri esperti
Punti di Forza
- Enable high performance and reliability over enterprise networks
- Unleash the power of Smart Analytics with hardware-accelerated Application monitoring & fingerprinting
- Deploy comprehensive and secure BYOD services in enterprise networks
- Power current and future endpoints with 30W & 60W of PoE per port
- Up to eight switches can be connected using Virtual Chassis technology
- IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at compliant PoE of 30W per port on all ports
- IEEE 802.3bt compliant PoE of up to 95W per port (OS6860N PoE models)
- The enhanced models support up to 60W of PoE per port on four ports
- QoS, ACLs, Layer-2/Layer-3 switching, VLAN stacking and IPv6
- SDN-ready: Supporting programmable AOS RESTful APIs, OpenFlow and OpenStack allow the creation of specialized services
- Supports SPB-M for bridging and routed services, MVRP and dynamic VNP and VRF
Save time with out-of-the-box deployment, easy management and seamless convergence of your wired and wireless networks.
Meets any customer configuration need, whether it's a BYOD deployment or a Software Defined Network.
Low power consumption, simplified management and hardware consolidation save money.
Compliance and Certifications
Certified for U.S. DoD interoperability by
Documenti di Supporto
SPB for Mission-critical Video Surveillance Networks
La soluzione SPB di ALE supporta al meglio le implementazioni di videosorveglianza missioncritical e garantisce un costo totale di proprietà (CTO) inferiore
OmniSwitch 6860 Stackable LAN Switches
OmniSwitch 6860 are compact, high-density GigE and 10 GigE platforms designed for the most demanding converged networks environments.Vedi scheda tecnica