CSF Inox replaced an aging PBX and moved to an IP telephony solution to optimize telephone operations and improve communication services.
- País: Itália
- Setor: Produção
- Soluções: Telefonia corporativa, Comunicações na nuvem, Rainbow, Comunicações unificadas
Business Partner: Lantech Longwave
CSF Inox SPA (CSF Inox) was founded in 1970 in Montecchio Emilia, a small town in northern Italy, and is a leading producer of pumps for the food and beverage, dairy, chemical and pharmaceutical industries across Europe. The company is part of the CSF Inox Group that also includes Bardiani, a company specialized in sanitary valve production, and OMAC, a leader in positive displacement lobe pump production and MBS, which is specialized in heat exchangers with corrugated pipes. CSF Inox Group has over 300 employees and a turnover of over €60 million.
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ Essential
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow API Hub
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server
- Alcatel-Lucent 4059 Attendant Console (UA TDM based)
- Alcatel-Lucent 8018 DeskPhone
- Alcatel-Lucent 8019s DeskPhone
- Alcatel-Lucent 8029 Premium DeskPhone
- Alcatel-Lucent 8039 Premium DeskPhone
- Rainbow enabled the creation of a virtual assistant, named CSF Assistant, to interact and interface with the company’s Galileo ERP Software Management, allowing users to ask questions through the “Chat Bot” and receive immediate answers.
- CFS Inox can easily extend the Cloud-based Rainbow solution to new sites and upgrade from Essential licenses to Business/Advanced licenses for added functionalities.
- The PBX and IP handset upgrade deliver improved performance and stability.
- The flexible and scalable solution will accompany CSF Inox as it continues to expand.
- CSF Inox saw considerable time savings and improved productivity following the implementation of Rainbow.
- Users communicate simply and efficiently thanks to Rainbow’s chat function and the system’s ease-of-use.
- The solution is accessible on-the-go and supports employee mobility.
- The OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server and IP handsets provide excellent voice connectivity to CSF Inox’s customers and employees.