Jeju Shinwha World delivers a "Smart Connecting Room" experience to guests of its 2.5 million square meter resort.
- Land: Südkorea
- Branche: Hotelgewerbe
- Lösung: Vernetzte Lösungen und Geräte
Business Partner: Hansol Inticube Co,.Ltd.
Located on Jeju Island, Jeju Shinhwa World is the largest resort complex and family-friendly vacation facility in Korea. Over about 2.5 million square meters, Jeju Shinhwa World includes hotels, condominiums, theme parks, water parks, meeting facilities, duty free shops and casinos. There are over 2,000 rooms in the five-star Marriott and Landing hotel & resort, and the Somerset premium condominium, with planned expansions for accommodations and entertainment facilities. The resort uses cutting-edge IT technologies to operate efficiently and maximize customer satisfaction.
Jeju Shinhwa World Customer Video
- Mobile Guest Softphone
- Smart Guest Applications
- IoT Hub
- 8001, 8018 DeskPhones
- 8068 Premium DeskPhone
- 8088 Smart DeskPhone
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- OmniSwitch 6450-10 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Professional Services – Integrate and Deploy
- The OmniPCX-based solution offers high-performance and stable communication environment optimized for hotels with geographical redundancy in two datacenters.
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System offers centralized management of the solution across the resort.
- The Jeju Shinhwa World's digital transformation is just beginning. An IoT Hub at the heart of the solution allows for integrations with any business or guest apps, smart objects, processes or data lakes, which will fuel future digital experiences at the resort.
- The communication solution is helping Jeju Shinhwa World achieve its goal of becoming a world-class recreation and leisure resort complex.
- 1,300 business phones enable productivity by supporting smooth communication between employees.
- The 8088 Smart DeskPhone’s Smart Guest Application powers “Smart Connecting Rooms” by controlling room environment (air-conditioning, lighting, Do Not Disturb, etc.) as well as basic hotel phone functions via touch screen, and providing a guest experience that goes beyond regular hotel services.
- Guest information is transferred to the touch screen phone, enabling language settings to be automatically adapted for added convenience.