Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Network, Rainbow
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: Government
Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. As the industry leader in network video, Axis offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom and audio systems. Axis has more than 3,800 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions. Axis was founded in 1984 and has its headquarters in Lund, Sweden.
Axis is enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions to improve security and to find new ways of doing business.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Rainbow and Axis IP-based products
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Rainbow business communication solutions offer user friendly collaboration tools from voice to video, that connect people, machines, and processes.
- Axis offers a wide range of open-platform IP-based products such as cameras, speakers and intercoms for public safety, mobility, and environmental monitoring.
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow engine for audio & video conferencing securely integrates Axis IP-based products:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Rainbow allows users to interact with each other through video and audio also from Axis IP-based products.
- Axis IP-based products can generate or join a meeting providing video, audio and data.
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow engine for audio & video conferencing securely integrates Axis IP-based products.
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow allows users to interact with each other through video and audio also from Axis IP-based products. Axis IP-based products can generate or join a meeting providing video, audio and data.
Bidirectional communication concept 1
Bidirectional communication concept 2
Digital network video surveillance systems provide a host of benefits and advanced functionalities that cannot be provided by analog video surveillance systems.
The advantages include remote accessibility, high image quality, event management and intelligent video capabilities, easy integration possibilities and better scalability, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Reliable system an emergency situation
- Scalable and flexible system for multiple and future use-cases
- Possibility to reach people quick in selected areas/zones
- High quality products for though outdoor conditions
- Scalable, flexible system with intelligence at the edge
- Remote monitoring, health status, control and update for maximum performance
- Secure solution with multi-admin levels
Network video and audio solutions, analytics and access control contribute to the protection of people and property, process optimization, and increases business efficiency and information access
- Manage intrusion and restricted areas
- Traffic incident instructions and mobility guidance
- Prevent illegal dumping and monitor waste management
- Missing child notification
- Manage aggressive and suspicious behaviour
- Prevent graffiti and vandalism
- Instructions and guidance for emergency evacuation
- Avoid parking violation
- Prevent theft and vandalism
- Manage crowds and visitors
- Inform about weather and sidewalk conditions
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise announce new Smart City solution - Converged solution for smart lighting, waste management and video surveillance;
The partners include Multitech, a leader in industrial wireless IoT solutions, Wellness TechGroup, a global leader in design, development and integration of smart city applications, Moonoff, a leader in smart lighting devices, and Axis Communications, a global leader in smart IP video devices for people and property protection.
The smart lighting, waste management and video surveillance use cases are built using Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s network fabric, specialized hardened switch, and Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Rainbow™ Workflow for automation. The solution uses the market-leading IoT gateway from MultiTech and leverages smart city applications from the Wellness TechGroup, smart light by Moonof and IPTV by Axis Communications.
For more information go to ALE page: Connected cities solutions
Gränden 1. SE-223 69 Lund,