SourceTech was founded in 2000 by Leif Andersson and Bjarne Ingelsson. The business revolves around various communication solutions, an area where the requirements on the software increases as business environment characterized by rapid pace, many contacts and high availability.
- Partner Level: Qualified
- Partner Solution: Attendant
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: Education, Government, Other, Transportation
The SourceTech Presence Service (SPS) application is a connector to external presence sources such as Microsoft Exchange etc. The SPS has built in support for the 4059EE attendant application and other compliant applications.
- Native support for the 4059EE attendant console
- Provides calendar information to all compliant applications
- Easy installation and setup
- Future proof thanks to plugin support
SourceTech Tellus PAM is a presence and availability management suite that greatly enhances the capabilities of Alcatel-Lucent 4059EE Multimedia Attendant Console.
It enables the connection to existing calendar servers, such as Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 where the user's calendar bookings is replicated and automatically shown in the 4059EE console when a call is established.
- True presence
- Calendar integration
- Integrated messaging (Email & SMS)
- Visit system
- Resource management
SourceTech Tellus Suite Is a powerful and user-friendly suite integrating calendar, presence, resource booking, operator and visit handling. The service oriented architecture (SOA) makes it extremely flexible and scalable. SourceTech Tellus Suite is tightly integrated with Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise. A key application is the Operator which incorporates advanced call and presence handling.
- Calendar integration (Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007, Lotus Notes)
- Fully automated presence - PAM (Presence and Availability Management)
- Skilled based routing of calls to attendant
- Integrated operator (Call handling, presence etc)
- Visit handling
- Resource booking
- Web client (standard feature)
- Message handling (SMS/Text messages, email, voicemail)
- Voicemail integration.
SourceTech Extend facilitates the need to interconnect several PMS systems to one shared PCX (OXE or OXO) as well as connecting Oracle Fidelio/Opera through FIAS/TCP/IP.
The solution consists of two software components;
- Extend Server, a windows service which connects to OXE/OXO using AHLTCP/OHL.
Extend Server emulates a PMS from the OXE/OXO perspective.
The server dispatches the AHL/OHL frames between OXE/OXO and the connected Extend clients based on the mcdu numbering
- Extend Client, a windows service which connects to existing PMS systems and Extend Server
Supports both AHL/OHL and FIAS
- AHL/OHL mode
- Extend Client emulates the OXE/OXO from the PMS perspective
- The client forwards the AHL/OXO frames from the PMS and the Extend server.
- The PMS connection can be either v24 or TCP/IP.
- FIAS mode
- The PMS connection is TCP/IP.
- Client converts AHL/OHL<> FIAS protocol
- Can most often be installed in the same machine as the PMS
SE-171 54 Solna - Sweden
Phone: +46 8 4080 4100