Founded in 1976, VTech is the world’s leading manufacturer of cordless telephones, and a bespoke product specialist offering a one–stop solution from design, R&D, engineering, tooling and manufacturing.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Room phones, Hospitality and Healthcare
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: Hospitality, Healthcare
Our line of hotel phones leverages this expertise and resources—catering specifically to the hospitality market while providing clear cost and feature benefits. Our customers count on us to design, manufacture, deliver and support the world-class telephony products that help them enhance their guest experiences. We’ve gone to great lengths to design a range of phones which service the unique needs of the hospitality industry. Our contemporary and classic styles complement a range of interiors, while innovative, user-friendly features and technologies accommodate a variety of business models, property needs and other special requirements.
Analogue and SIP telephones for hospitality and related markets. Customer base is all major global hotel brands. We’ve gone to great lengths to design a range of phones that services the unique needs of the hospitality industry. Our contemporary and classic styles complement a range of interiors, while innovative, user-friendly features and technologies accommodate a variety of business models, property needs and other special requirements.
Changing the Future of Hotel Phones
VTech’s pursuit of innovation fuels the elegant styling and best-in-class engineering that defines their product line. For hospitality customers, the result is a new generation of affordable, tasteful and fully featured SIP and Analogue phones that indulge hotel guests and staff alike.
VTech Hotel Phones have been especially developed for the Hospitality and Healthcare sectors and are validated to operate on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions from OmniPCX Enterprise, OXO Connect. Moreover, they are available as a one-stop shop in the ALE catalogues and via ordering tools for Europe Market . All listed phones have been certified by DSPP too. For other market, you can contact directly VTech.
S2210 / S2220 / S2211 / S2411 / S2421 / S2100 / S2312 / S341 / S342 / S541
SIP accessory: S241SDU / S242SDU / S2310 / S2320
A1210 / A1310 / A2100 / A1220 / A2211 / A2210*/ A2220 / A2411 / A2310* / A2421 / A2221 / A2321
Analogue accessory: A241SDU / A242SDU / A241P / A242P
VTech phones now part of the ALE vertical offer:
The range of VTech SIP and analog phones available in our catalogue includes:
6 models of SIP phones: S2210, S2211, S2312, S2411, S2100, and the S241SDU, which is a DECT accessory for the S2411 model only
8 models of analogue phones: A2210, A2211, A2310, A2411, A1310 , A1210 , A2100 and the A241SDU, which is a DECT accessory for the A2411 model only.
These VTech phones are compatible with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions including the OmniPCX® Enterprise >=R11, OmniPCX Office RCE R10.3, and OXO Connect >= R2, and are available for the European market only. Other markets will follow in a second step.
Additional information and technical description is available on the Business Portal, Hospitality page (login necessary):
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth: Peace of mind for housekeeping staff and guests
- Built-in speakerphone on cordless handset: Guests can move about room while carrying on conversations via cordless handset
- Three non-removable, programmable speed, dials on cordless handset: Guests can retrieve messages or access speed dialswithout needing to access base unit
- USB Charging Port (SIP & Analog Cordless remotes): Guests can now charge devices without searching for an extra outlet while keeping device next to the bed and easily accessible
- Redial memory that automatically clears after 15 minutes to ensure guest privacy (Cordless phones)
- Dedicated range of high quality phones
- USB ports for Guests to charge their devices
- Listed on the Brand Standards of the majority of major hotel groups
- Own manufacturing facility – production not outsourced
- Built-in Speakerphone on all cordless handsets
- Antibacterial Coating
- Glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
- Remote configuration of SIP phones
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program
- DECT pairing reduces PBX license costs
Vtech Communications Ltd
9 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue,
High Wycombe, HP13 5RE
23/F., Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Tai Po,