Dependent Access Points deliver secure user-centric network services and applications. They require a WLAN switch/controller and software licenses.
- OmniAccess AP203H
- OmniAccess AP205R
- OmniAccess AP303 Series
- OmniAccess AP303H
- OmniAccess AP318
- OmniAccess AP340 Series – Includes AP344/AP345
- OmniAccess AP360 Series – Includes AP365/AP367
- OmniAccess AP370 Series – Includes AP374/AP375/AP377
- OmniAccess AP510 Series – Includes AP514/AP515
- OmniAccess AP530 Series – Includes AP534/AP535
- OmniAccess AP550 Series – Includes AP555
Remote Access Points deliver secure user-centric network services and applications to remote branch offices, home office workers and telecommuters. They require a WLAN switch/controller and software licenses.
Instant Access Points deliver the affordability and simplicity of an entry-level Wi-Fi network. No WLAN switch/controller is required and software licenses are included.
- OmniAccess IAP300 Series – Includes IAP304/IAP305
- OmniAccess IAP310 Series – Includes IAP314/IAP315
- OmniAccess IAP340 Series
- OmniAccess IAP360 Series
- OmniAccess IAP370 Series
- OmniAccess IAP510 Series