The new 5-star hotel in Mecca was looking for a fully converged networking and communication infrastructure.
- Pays: Arabie Saoudite
- Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
- Solution: Data center, Communications unifiées, Autonomous Network, Solutions et appareils connectées
Sanabel Al Khair is a new five-star luxury hotel in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, owned by the International Islamic Relief Organization. The hotel tower comprising of 25 floors with 800 guest rooms, is located centrally next to the Holy Mosque in Mecca city. The hotel is spread over a land area of 2696 m2 and has two parking levels, restaurants, conference halls, a prayer room, a service roof and other sophisticated facilities.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise Communication Server
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1101H
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 8770 Network Management System
- Alcatel-Lucent 8028 and 8068 Premium DeskPhones
- The converged network provides the IT team with real-time insight and greater control over network status and operations.
- Operations are simplified with LAN and WLAN solutions managed from a single platform that offers the same configuration experience.
- The scalability and built-in redundancy ensure continuous network connectivity, today and tomorrow.
- The OmniSwitch 6900 provides an optimally sized core with lower total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to a traditional modular switch. This single vendor converged solution significantly reduces the hotel’s overall maintenance costs as well.
- In addition, the hotel benefits from a lifetime hardware warranty.
USER EXPERIENCE BENEFITS
- With the high-performance OmniAccess Stellar WLAN solution, guests enjoy a premium connected experience throughout the hotel.
- Connected hotel staff respond to the needs of guests more effectively while high-end phones in the room provide a luxurious experience for premium guests.