West Liberty University wanted to support learning and BYOD by providing students and faculty with state-of-the art Wi-Fi in the classroom and across campus.
- Pays: États-Unis
- Secteur d'activité: Éducation
- Solution: Téléphonie d'entreprise, Campus mobile
Established in 1837, West Liberty University is a forward-looking, four-year public university steeped in a rich heritage as West Virginia’s oldest institution.
Today it offers more than 70 undergraduate majors, plus a growing number of graduate programs including master's in education, physician assistant studies, criminology, biology, professional studies and an online MBA.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 4019 Digital Phone
- Premium DeskPhones
- OmniSwitch 6350 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6860E
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniAccess WLAN Controllers 4550
- OmniAccess WLAN Access Points
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniVista 3600 Air Manager
- ClearPass Policy Manager
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- Mobile Communications
- The unified networking architecture has simplified management and maintenance, and paved the way for a future voice integration.
- Efficient core and edge switches have doubled the network capacity, including outdoors.
- Segmenting the network for students, faculty and staff ensures controlled access to bandwidth.
- The new infrastructure is better and less costly to operate.
- Reliable Wi-Fi in the football stadium increases alumni participation and helps West Liberty University connect with this important donor base during Homecoming.
- Students are very satisfied with the Wi-Fi, each connecting an average of 3 devices to the wireless network.
- Professors can implement new teaching tools and take teaching outside of the classroom to enhance the learning experience for their students.