Decatur County School District looked to standardize on reliable access, secure and easy to manage connectivity and communications when they discovered ALE could deliver.
- Paese: Stati Uniti d'America
- Settore: Istruzione
- Soluzione: Data center, Campus mobile, Telefonia aziendale
Decatur County School District, located in southwest Georgia, was building a new high school when the need to add to their IT infrastructure and phone system. The main driver was to assure reliable access, connectivity and communication. Cost was an additional concern: the chosen solution required long term investment protection and support to expand technology use across the district. The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Ethernet network, wireless network and communications solutions delivered the expected benefits and created easy and secure access with greater collaboration to over 5,800 users.
- Stellar APs offer reliable connectivity and complete coverage
- Entry level IT staff comfortable with configuring network
- Standards based technology across the ALE portfolio assures integration
- Network MAC authentication protects against the use of personal devices
- ALE products provide longevity with standards-based technology and solid Total Cost of Ownership
- Secured long term investment and overcame budget constraints with eRate funding
USER EXPERIENCE BENEFITS
- Collaboration between Teachers and students improved as devices connect to class room projector via the network
- Stellar wireless network adequately supports the 1:1 learning initiative and delivers better overall user experience