WASER’s centralized all-IP communications solution offers greater simplicity and reliability to the company’s various work environments and sites.
- Paese: Svizzera
- Settore: Dettaglio
- Soluzione: Telefonia aziendale, Servizio clienti, Unified Communication
Business Partner: swisspro Solutions AG
WASER is a Swiss wholesale company for stationery and office supplies. Customers are exclusively professional resellers. End consumers are not directly supplied but via the customers from WASER. The ultimate goal of WASER is to be a reliable partner. In our constant pursuit of excellence, the level of service and the quality of delivery are at the top of the list. We rely on cooperative and sustainable business relationships and use new technologies to generate shared added value.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services
- OpenTouch Session Border Controller
- OmniTouch Contact Center Standard Edition
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System (LDAP)
- 4059 Extended Edition Attendant Console
- 8018 DeskPhone
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- 8340 SMART IP-DECT AP
- Business Telephony
- Customer Service
- Unified Communications
- The new 100% virtualized architecture offers greater flexibility and the ability to easily add new services, features, users and sites.
- Service continuity is maintained thanks to two redundant systems that assure the availability.
- WASER’s two sites now run on a centralized solution, including the integrated Customer Service Center, for greater simplicity and efficiency.
- Installation was seamless, retaining the benefits of the incumbent solution while benefiting from new capabilities.
- Managing a single centralized solution with the OmniVista 8770 management system has reduced operating costs.
- The all-IP solution makes relocations and new phone additions simpler and more cost effective.
- The new handsets are intuitive and easy for WASER’s employees to use.
- The solution enables greater collaboration across sites, facilitating communications and supporting productivity.