Using Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions, the ASL Milano health service developed a high-performance, reliable system.
- 국가: 이탈리아
- 산업: 헬스케어
- 해결책: Autonomous Network, 비즈니스 전화 통신
ASL Milano 2 was founded in 1998 when the different health centers in Southeastern Milan joined forces.
With its 57 municipalities and a population of about 630,000 citizens, ASL Milano 2 provides its services through a network of 33 connected facilities.
- OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable LAN Switch
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- The new solution simplifies system management, provides higher security (access control) for the center’s highly sensitive data and supports service optimization. It has also enabled communication and services for facilities without telephone exchanges.
- The special redundancy features have reduced the number of support interventions required.
- Costs have been reduced thanks to communications infrastructure upgrades, including the implementation of VoIP technology, and a decrease in technical support interventions.
- Incoming calls are managed in real time, routed from a toll-free number to private branch exchanges, offering more efficient communication for patients and ASL Milano 2 personnel.