City College of San Francisco (CCSF) needed to upgrade its handsets, generate savings and increase cost transparency. Furthermore, the college was looking for a robust solution that would maximize its equipment investment, while meeting the college’s continually evolving needs.
- 국가: 미국
- 산업: 교육
- 해결책: 비즈니스 전화 통신
City College of San Francisco is the largest community college in California. Every year, it accommodates 70,000 students in its 10 facilities spread throughout the city.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 8 Series IP Touch Phones
- 4059 IP Attendant Console
- Business Telephony
- Morse Communications accompanies CCSF in making regular software upgrades so the college can benefit from the latest features, such as conferencing.
- After the initial telephony upgrade in 2003, CCSF is now progressively adding new Alcatel-Lucent 8 IP Touch Phones to its network, including in a number of classrooms, offering better sound quality.
- CCSF has moved to a more cost effective one-time charge per user financial model.
- The durable solution, combined with regular upgrades, has enabled CCSF to get an excellent ROI on their initial investment.
- Users benefit from quality handsets that are continually upgraded to offer the best possible service.
- Staff from the 10 different facilities can easily communicate with one another.