Emirates Specialty Hospital stays ahead of the competition with a new converged network foundation supporting state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, applications and services.
- 국가: 아랍에미리트 연합
- 산업: 헬스케어
- 해결책: 비즈니스 전화 통신, Autonomous Network
Business Partner: Tuqnia LLC
Emirates Specialty Hospital (ESH) is a multi-specialty hospital in Dubai Healthcare City providing holistic primary, secondary and tertiary care. It is fully equipped with superior technology and staffed with 450 experienced, internationally-trained professionals. ESH is represented by Emirates Healthcare Group, a leading UAE group, and is managed in association with Health First Management Consultancy FZC.
Emirates Specialty Hospital Customer Reference
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- OmniSwitch 6900 stackable LAN switch
- OmniSwitch 6860 Stackable LAN Switche
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniAccess 4450 WLAN Controller
- OmniAccess AP305 WLAN Access Point
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 8018 DeskPhone
- 8028s Premium DeskPhone
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- Smart DeskPhones
- ClearPass Policy Manager
- Professional Services (Consult and Design, Integrate and Deploy, Plan and Design)
- The converged data and communications network is managed centrally to provide unified access control and in-depth security.
- Ubiquitous WiFi throughout the 205,000 sq ft hospital delivers around-the-clock connectivity and improves medical workflows.
- ESH can build on the highly scalable infrastructure to meet future needs.
- The solution comes with 24/7 maintenance support for three years and a lifetime warranty, minimizing total cost of ownership for ESH.
- Networking management is simplified, allowing the IT staff to focus on high value tasks.
- Reliable wireless access enables medical staff to optimize their time and deliver timely and quality care to ESH patients.
- The hospital fulfills the expectations of patients who want excellent coverage, bandwidth and connectivity for their personal devices.
- The highly available and robust network ensures doctors have constant access to numerous clinical applications, including patient records.
- ESH staff can connect, communicate and collaborate seamlessly, even while mobile, helping them deliver the best possible patient care.