OmniSwitch 9900 Modular LAN Chassis
Modular switches offering high density, multi-terabit, resilient, SDN-ready platform for core, distribution and edge environments.
Companies using modular, scalable, redundant switches can deliver efficient, reliable, and high performing network architecture to its users. Creating network architecture with flexible switch deployment at the edge, aggregation and core layers delivers high scalability, throughput and availability.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 9900, a high density, multi-terabit modular platform offering linear scaling, excellent redundancy, resiliency and high availability. The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 9900 series modular LAN chassis platform is ideally suited for enterprise core, aggregation and edge environments. Its resilient platform architecture provides control plane and data plane redundancy together with unparalleled scalability to meet demanding resiliency and throughput requirements for evolving enterprises of all sizes.
Unisciti alla community
- Accedi alle conversazioni del forum e collabora
- Scopri di più sulle nostre innovazioni tramite le nostre risorse
- Leggi i post del blog scritti dai nostri esperti
Punti di Forza
- Automate and simplify the end-to-end deployment of campus, data center and cloud-based services, using a flexible fabric architecture straight out of the box
- Provide high-capacity PoE and connectivity to devices in your converged campus network
- Be prepared to control virtual network profiles and policy management with SDN and virtualization
- Modular slots offer versatility in terms of 100 GigE QSFP28, 40 GigE QSFP+, 10 GigE SFP+, 10 G Base-T and 10/100/1000 Base-T ports. Each QSFP28 port is capable of operating as 100 GigE or 4x25 GigE. Each QSFP+ port is capable of operating as 40 GigE or 4x10 GigE.
- Multi-Gigabit module provides for 1/2.5/5/10G Base-T ports
- Up to two switches can be connected using virtual chassis technology to create a single chassis-like entity with up to 480 10 GigE ports and 480 GigE ports
- Scalable network virtualization architecture with Auto-Fabric IP routing for routed backbone and access provisioning, Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) for bridging and routed services, Edge Virtual Bridging (EVB), Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP) and dynamic Virtual Network Profiles (vNP)
- Zero-touch provisioning and network automation with out-of-the-box plug-and-play Auto-Fabric for automatic protocol and topology discovery. Auto-Fabric operation extends to IP routing protocol provisioning and IP onboarding
- OS9907-CFM2 enables higher capacity on 100GigE ports
- The chassis provides maximum of 25.6 Tb/s switching capacity
Supports real-time voice, data, storage and video applications for converged scalable networks.
Modular design enables future growth with inline upgrades offering high density 25G/40G/50G/100G interfaces.
Simplifies wiring and reduces time to deploy edge devices such as VoIP phones, surveillance cameras, 802.11ac access points and more.
Compliance and Certifications
Documenti di Supporto
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Video Surveillance Solution Broch…
La soluzione di videosorveglianza Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise semplifica la configurazione di rete, fornisce strumenti per l'integrazione dei sistemi di sicurezz…
SPB for Mission-critical Video Surveillance Networks
La soluzione SPB di ALE supporta al meglio le implementazioni di videosorveglianza missioncritical e garantisce un costo totale di proprietà (CTO) inferiore
OmniSwitch 9900 Modular LAN chassis
OmniSwitch 9900 series modular LAN chassis platform is a high-performance modular Ethernet LAN switch.Vedi scheda tecnica