The Criminal Sanctions Agency installed an advanced voice over IP (VoIP) telephony system to improve efficiency for supervising and monitoring inmates' outgoing calls.
- 국가: 핀란드
- 산업: 정부 기관
- 해결책: 비즈니스 전화 통신
The Criminal Sanctions Agency ensures that prison term sentences are enforced lawfully and safely in Finland. Outgoing communications carried out by inmates are strictly regulated, meaning prison guards are required to supervise and monitor inmates' outgoing calls. They needed an advanced and dedicated voice over IP (VoIP) telephony system to improve efficiency in this area and free up resources for prison staff.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniPCX Record Suite
- Business Telephony
- The centralized management of individual profiles is enhanced by easy administration with a user-friendly web interface and automated control of communications based on personal credit.
- Centralized monitoring and conversation recording capabilities ensure compliance with security regulations.
- The cost of supervising prisoner communications has been significantly reduced, as calls are monitored and recorded remotely. Guards can now focus on work-related tasks.
- Inmates enjoy enhanced privacy and autonomy while making calls, and guards can quickly and easily control outgoing communications based on pre-approved lists of numbers and call barring.