Moroccan-based travel retailer AtlasOnline acquired a scalable, centralized IP solution across three continents.
- Country: Morocco
- Industry: Transportation
- Solution: Business Telephony, Customer Service
Atlasonline (AOL) is a subsidiary of Royal Air Maroc (RAM) who handles customer relations and distance selling for RAM in the travel industry.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniSwitch 6450
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- A secure (redundancy between sites) and scalable solution allowing a smooth transformation to IP Centralization ensuring the sustainability of the initial investment has now reached the highest technology level
- The platform is ready for new multimedia uses (social networks, and in the future: chat, web collaboration, web call-back)
- IT operations are limited to the central site
- The transition from a distributed model to a centralized model enables cost reductions by centralizing the operational aspect and minimizing CAPEX
- Customer services available 7/7 - 24/24 with tools which are adapted to customer needs