Moroccan-based travel retailer AtlasOnline acquired a scalable, centralized IP solution across three continents.
- Country: Morocco
- Industry: Transportation
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices, Customer Service
Atlasonline (AOL) is a subsidiary of Royal Air Maroc (RAM) who handles customer relations and distance selling for RAM in the travel industry.
The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution has enabled us to maintain an infrastructure that has been scalable for both hardware and software. Our teams are constantly trained. We were able to capitalize on the initial investment to reach a State of the Art level in terms of technology.
- The transition of all AOL IP centralized infrastructure with 700 users and 200 Contact Center Agents worldwide
- Continuity of service 24h/24 - 7d/7
- Scalable solution
- A secure (redundancy between sites) and scalable solution allowing a smooth transformation to IP Centralization ensuring the sustainability of the initial investment has now reached the highest technology level
- The platform is ready for new multimedia uses (social networks, and in the future: chat, web collaboration, web call-back)
- IT operations are limited to the central site
- The transition from a distributed model to a centralized model enables cost reductions by centralizing the operational aspect and minimizing CAPEX
- Customer services available 7/7 - 24/24 with tools which are adapted to customer needs
Products & Solutions
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniSwitch 6450
- Connected Solutions and Devices
- Customer Service
Atlasonline's Success Story in French
This short Case Study describes how AtlasOnline acquired a centralized IP solution on three continents.