Blickle and Scherer needed a cloud based solution that would support collaboration while maintaining these strict safety and data protection standards.
- Country: Germany
- Industry: Government
- Solution: Business Telephony, Cloud Communications, Rainbow, Unified Communications
Blickle and Scherer provides reliable private mobile radio communications to public authorities, transport companies, energy suppliers, as well as renowned industrial enterprises and service providers. It has its headquarters in Karlsruhe and five additional locations in Southern Germany.
- Rainbow Essential
- Rainbow Enterprise
- OXO Connect
- Business Telephony
- Cloud Communications
- Unified Communications
- Through Blickle Leitstellen&Kommunikationstechnik, Blickle & Scherer supports Germany’s BOS Public Safety Digital Radio, a critical channel for maintaining communications between emergency services’ mission control centers, command vehicles and emergency personnel onsite. The solution helps that the emergency workers are available 24/7 and offers a notification system to inform and guide rescue forces.
- The OXO Connect converged communication platform leverages analog and digital connectivity across sites to facilitate communications and productivity.
- Cloud-based Rainbow delivers all desired UC collaboration functionalities, while maintaining the strictest GDPR-compliant standards of security and data protection.
- Blickle & Scherer uses the free Rainbow Essential in combination with the licensed-based Rainbow Enterprise to generate savings while keeping all employees connected.
- The monthly licensing OPEX model is cost effective for and avoids expensive CAPEX investments.
- Rainbow is as simple to use as any consumer messaging app, helping staff adopt the technology and use collaborative functions to simplify teamwork.
- Thanks to Rainbow, employees communicate more efficiently across sites, as well as when they travel or work from home. Blickle & Scherer is also looking to extend the use of Rainbow to communicate with its customers.