Cordis Shanghai Hongqiao opened its doors on time thanks to a converged solution that is simple to manage and delivers pervasive WiFi to hotel guests.
- Country: China
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Business Telephony, Mobile Campus
Business Partner: Shanghai Xundi Science & Tec. Dev.
The Cordis Shanghai Hongqiao is a modern and engaging hotel in the center of Shanghai’s commercial hub. The 396-room hotel is part of the Langham Hospitality Group’s upscale Cordis Hotels and Resorts brand. It is the first Cordis hotel to open in mainland China.
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniAccess 4450 WLAN Controller
- OmniAccess AP205 WLAN Access Point
- OmniAccess AP215 WLAN Access Point
- OmniAccess AP275 WLAN Access Point
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 8039 Premium DeskPhone
- 4019 Digital Phone
- 4059 Extended Edition Attendant Console
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- The new infrastructure lets applications run smoothly on the network and enables the IT team to spend less time handling configuration tasks.
- Services can be quickly deployed thanks to the solution’s simple management of voice and data.
- The dependable WLAN solution supports communications throughout the hotel.
- Having WiFi and LAN switches from one vendor offers simplified one-stop-shop maintenance.
- Voice and data was deployed quickly, helping the Cordis Shanghai Hongqiao to open its doors on time.
- The converged solution was cost-effective and stayed within the hotel’s budget.
- Guests have access to the highly reliable and pervasive WiFi coverage they expect from a Cordis location.
- The premium handsets offered in guest rooms are high performing and reflect the image of the Cordis brand.