Delta Insurance introduced a new converged solution to connect 18 branches through one single network.
- Country: Egypt
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices
Established in 1981, Delta Insurance is one of the largest and most successful insurance companies operating in the Egyptian market. It is a part of the highly respected Egypt Kuwait Holding group and provides all types of insurance coverage to different clients and market segments, including: auto, health, accidents, marine, fire and more.
By launching the independent company of Delta Life Assurance, and having well established 21 branches in 14 different governorates; the insurance portfolio is considered complete.
- Delta Insurance wanted to link all company branches in a single network managing their Contact Centers so customers can be sure of getting accurate insurance advice, quality services and useful products based on international standards.
- The company also wanted to build a Voice and Data Network in all Delta Insurance Branches, overcome their limited network bandwidth and have one Management System for the network.
- Delta Insurance is able to connect 18 branches through one single network.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise offers a robust and reliable infrastructure which is critical for Delta Insurance.
- Furthermore, the continuous running of the converged solution has simplified the network management.
- Delta Insurance has drastically reduced their telephony costs thanks to the OmniPCX Enterprise connecting the 18 Egyptian branches.
User experience benefits:
- Employees can now communicate smoothly, securely and reliably thanks to the OmniPCX Enterprise system.
Products & Solutions
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniSwitch 6850 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniAccess AP105
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniAccess 4306GW Branch Office WLAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable LAN Switch
- Network On Demand
- Business Telephony
Delta Insurance's Success Story
This short case study describes how Delta Insurance introduced a new converged solution to connect 18 branches through one single network