New Madrid County R-1 School District selected the new solution based on the excellent quality of the products.
- Country: United States Of America
- Industry: Education
- Solution: Unified Communications, Mobile Campus
New Madrid County R-1 School District, located in the Southeastern corner of Missouri on the banks of the Mississippi River is home to 3 elementary schools, a middle school, a high school and a technical training center. Their focus is on the development of competencies in the application of computers and related technology, and the district holds a strong reputation in the fields of music and athleticism.
Every product shipped worked right out of the box, and installation and post-sale services and maintenance are handled between Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and trusted business partner NovaCopy, ensuring that the network will run problem-free from the beginning
- Instant access point solution allows rollout of new wireless policies to buildings in seconds.
- The wired network is ready for the future with GigE to the edge.
- Expert support and implementation from partner means worry-free deployment and operations.
- The new system is easily upgradable and integrated, allowing for cost-friendly future developments, and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Creating temporary guest Internet access networks is easy; media covering local sports events and visiting staff can easily connect back to the office to get on with their day.