Established in 1948 Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Doorphone and intercoms
- Region: APAC, NAR, EMEA
- Industry: Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation
Aiphone Co. Limited in Nagoya, Japan exports to over 60 countries. Aiphone Corporation is the Sales, Marketing and Distribution center for North America, and Aiphone S.A.S. is their sales and Distribution center for the European market.
Systems for Every Applications
Aiphone products range from simple do-it-yourself door answering units to sophisticated video entry security systems, complex microprocessor-based commercial systems, and luxury condo/apartment security/communication systems. They are unrivaled in design simplicity, technical excellence and reliability.
With over 30 standard systems, and additional manufacturing by special order, we can create a system for virtually any intercom application.
Designed to Last
Every Aiphone system is the result of painstaking attention to detail: contemporary European style design, the finest quality hardware and circuitry, engineered, built and 100% pre-tested for sustained trouble free service.
Aiphone is the first and only intercom manufacturer to be awarded the Deming Prize. This award is given to companies that have successfully implemented the Total Quality Management methodology throughout all business processes. The Deming Prize has been recognized as a marker of reliability and quality since its establishment in 1951. Aiphone was first awarded the Deming Prize in 1981, and has been awarded it once again on October 2nd 2018.
Aiphone is the first intercom manufacturer worldwide to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America. An agency representing the International Standards Organization (ISO), headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, graded Aiphone against guidelines for design and development, production, and product inspection and testing. ISO 9001 standards provide an immediate recognition of product quality almost anywhere in the world.
ISO's Environmental Standards are a series of voluntary standards and guideline reference documents which include environmental management systems, eco-labeling, environmental auditing, life cycle assessment, environmental performance evaluation, and environmental aspects in products standards.
Winner of the Deming Prize
IX Series Peer-to-Peer IP Video Intercom with SIP Capability
The IX Series offers the power of an Enterprise platform with the simplicity of a single system. It’s a platform for enterprise security and communications that grows with you. It expands your network across multiple security layers for one, very powerful solution.
The IX Series is a perfect solution for commercial sites, industrial facilities, schools, campuses, parking garages, retail, emergency call and correctional applications.
- No annual Aiphone licensing fees.
- No proprietary servers.
- No need to train your staff on multiple systems.
- Utilizing SIP, register any IX Series station to Alcatel OXO and Alcatel OXE IPBX, and place or forward calls to an external phone number. Master stations can now serve a dual role as a single command point, controlling security layers such as access control and emergency communications.
- With picture-in-picture, master stations can toggle between ONVIF® Profile S IP cameras and the new 1.3 megapixel cameras on IX Series video stations.
- Line supervision ensures all stations are online while device check verifies every button, station speaker, and microphone are operating properly.
6 RUE DES PYRENEES ZAC DU BOIS CHALAND