Bank of Africa Group
The Bank of Africa (BoA) Group saw greater performance, better responsiveness and higher availability with the newly implemented communications solutions.
- Country: Ivory Coast
- Industry: Finance & Insurance
- Solution: Connected Solutions and Devices, Unified Communications
The Bank of Africa was established in Mali in 1982 as a single branch.
Today, they have grown and developed into a successful group is established in 17 countries.
If I could qualify in three words the values of the newly installed solutions, they would be Performance, Responsiveness and Availability. They fit perfectly into our information system, allowing us to be successful while saving on call costs.
Bank of Africa Group Customer Video
- High cost of telephone calls whether they were made in the same country or between subsidiaries
- Dependence on incumbent operator in each country
- One unified directory within the whole group of subsidiaries
- Top management is now reachable at any time, any place
- Implementation period completed in record time thanks to good cooperation between Alcatel-Lucent and the business partner
Products & Solutions
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
- OpenTouch Business Edition
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services
- Business Telephony