Okada Manila Resort
Okada Manila Resort hotel wanted a converged network solution to improve guest experience and handle the devices of up to 20,000 guests at any time.
- Country: Philippines
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Autonomous Network
Business Partner: Trends
The Okada Manila Resort Hotel is the Philippine’s largest integrated resort located on the Entertainment City gaming strip in Parañaque. It is home to nearly 1000 rooms, 500 gaming tables and 3000 slot machines, 80,000 square meters of retail space, and the world's biggest multicolor dancing water fountain.
We hope to work with the ALE team going forward to expand the Okada Manila and make it the best integrated resort in Asia Pacific.
Okada Manila Resort Customer Video
- With up to 20,000 guests entering Okada Manila during peak hours, the resort needed a resilient, reliable, and secure network infrastructure to handle the volume of data and devices connecting at any given moment.
- The resort’s network infrastructure is critical to providing an outstanding service and visitor experience onsite. Guests must be able to connect their devices seamlessly to access personal or business data, while being assured of their personal and transaction security.
- ALE’s proprietary solution allows Okada Manila to monitor, control and manage the entire network.
- The solution provides redundancy and resiliency at all levels of the network, ensuring critical network connectivity in the gaming area, hotel, and retail spaces.
- The network is scalable and can support the resort’s future development.
- Okada Manila plans to utilize the new network to further improve the guest experience and double the resort’s daily footfall.
- ALE’s solution facilitates moving machines with minimal interruptions, keeping them online and available for guests.
User experience benefits:
- The network denies peer-to-peer communications and keeps guest transactions secure by routing all data through a secure server.
- The converged solution enables innovation in the guest experience by facilitating onboarding of new devices and new features, as well as the integration of different platforms.
Products & Solutions
- Hospitality Solutions
- Mobile Campus
Okada Manila Resort's Success Story
This short case study describes how Okada Manila Resort hotel’s network improves guest experience and handles the devices of up to 20,000 guests at any time.