Okada Manila Resort hotel wanted a converged network solution to improve guest experience and handle the devices of up to 20,000 guests at any time.
- Country: Philippines
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Autonomous Network
Business Partner: Trends
The Okada Manila Resort Hotel is the Philippine’s largest integrated resort located on the Entertainment City gaming strip in Parañaque. It is home to nearly 1000 rooms, 500 gaming tables and 3000 slot machines, 80,000 square meters of retail space, and the world's biggest multicolor dancing water fountain.
Okada Manila Resort Customer Video
- ALE’s proprietary solution allows Okada Manila to monitor, control and manage the entire network.
- The solution provides redundancy and resiliency at all levels of the network, ensuring critical network connectivity in the gaming area, hotel, and retail spaces.
- The network is scalable and can support the resort’s future development.
- Okada Manila plans to utilize the new network to further improve the guest experience and double the resort’s daily footfall.
- ALE’s solution facilitates moving machines with minimal interruptions, keeping them online and available for guests.
- The network denies peer-to-peer communications and keeps guest transactions secure by routing all data through a secure server.
- The converged solution enables innovation in the guest experience by facilitating onboarding of new devices and new features, as well as the integration of different platforms.