Noorus Spa Hotel unveiled their new and improved communications system that cuts costs and increases responsiveness.
- Country: Estonia
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Business Telephony, Cloud Communications, Customer Service
Business Partner: ADVENTUS SOLUTIONS
Newly built in 2014, the Noorus Hotel Spa is located on the gorgeous Estonian seashore, and combines amazing architectural design with pure customer service and comfort in its 114 rooms. In the 19th century the town of Narva, where the Noorus Hotel Spa resides, was famous for being the favorite vacation place for many of the elite members of the Russian cultural and scientific communities. Today, “The Pearl of the Baltic coast” still displays the charm that has captivated visitors for years.
- The new communications system is designed and enhanced as a pay-as-you-grow architecture, set up to support the company’s further development.
- All future maintenance will be provided by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s certified partner, Adventus
- Solutions, ensuring the hotel has expert support.
- Thanks to the new solutions internal calls no longer represent costs.
- The new communication system reduced response time to incoming calls which improves the customer service experience as well as internal collaboration.